SpiritRegular price $30.00
This piece was created back in April.
I was reflecting on the different types of Aboriginal culture, as well as other indigenous cultures.
While reflecting i also connected to my own family having some who are also Catholic Christian , Jehovas Witness but always hold our Aboriginal culture and identity at the forefront.
This is a painting created through this experience.
Our supplier offers the most popular, certified, premium quality paper.
- Fine Art Giclee Prints: Hahnemuhle Photo Cotton Rag - 308gsm
- Meets the highest industry standards for density, colour gamut, colour graduation and image sharpness while preserving the special touch and feel of genuine art paper
- 20cm x 20cm, A5, A4 and A3 premium prints are printed on a 250gsm Satin paper.
- A2 and A1 prints are printed on 205gsm Satin paper.
Canvas Prints feature in art galleries across the world. High quality archival canvas, Archival rated to 75+ years, Heavyweight canvas.
We have our framing timber custom made to our exact specification. We simply could not find suitable quality framing timber off the shelf. Many competitors use cheaper pine for their frames. We have chosen to invest a little more and use first grade, kiln dried meranti. This timber is resistant to rot, uniform in texture, and has been used in fine joinery for decades.
- All 20cm x 20cm, A5, A4 and A3 premium prints are flat packaged in 750gsm ridged mailers with 450gsm backing boards to ensure safety and A2 and A1 prints are rolled nd packed in 660mm extra cardboard tubes.