Country HarvestRegular price $60.00
Harvesting on country holds deep meaning to our people, from freshwater country to the saltwater country. This painting is the journey through harvesting, the deep spiritual connection to cultural practices. These traditions have become increasingly challenging since colonization. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are fighting hard to ensure their voices and values are heard in the wellbeing of our waterways. This painting i created to tell my own stories and knowledge of the land, showing our deep connection to harvesting country and all thats surrounds it.
Our supplier offers the most popular, certified, premium quality paper.
- Fine Art Giclee Prints: Hahnemuhle Photo Cotton Rag - 308gsm
- Meets the highest industry standards for density, colour gamut, colour graduation and image sharpness while preserving the special touch and feel of genuine art paper
- 20cm x 20cm, A5, A4 and A3 premium prints are printed on a 250gsm Satin paper.
- A2 and A1 prints are printed on 205gsm Satin paper.
Canvas Prints feature in art galleries across the world. High quality archival canvas, Archival rated to 75+ years, Heavyweight canvas.
We have our framing timber custom made to our exact specification. We simply could not find suitable quality framing timber off the shelf. Many competitors use cheaper pine for their frames. We have chosen to invest a little more and use first grade, kiln dried meranti. This timber is resistant to rot, uniform in texture, and has been used in fine joinery for decades.
- All 20cm x 20cm, A5, A4 and A3 premium prints are flat packaged in 750gsm ridged mailers with 450gsm backing boards to ensure safety and A2 and A1 prints are rolled nd packed in 660mm extra cardboard tubes.